111

Tuesday 14 July 2020

where do you find other vegetarians?

Gale Hartt: I'm a vegetarian too! Go animals!!

Wilfred Santacruce: Look for a local vegetarian meet-up group. Your city may have a vegetarian society also. I've met people at health food stores and food coops too. Vegetarian restaurants are a good place too. BTW: All vegetarian men are good looking ;-)

Tomi Vauters: I know the feeling, I hardly meet any fellow veggies either and it annoys me how most non veggies slag us off! I've met one good looking vegetarian man actually but didn't get to know him as a person (as yet).

Ilana Gaster: they're all in the hospital getting blood transfusions

Alisia Sutphen: when i do protests and the circus and things like that i found other vegatarians but yes it is very hard to find them

No comments:

Post a Comment