111

Sunday 19 July 2020

What type of accurate experiment can I do to see which soda decays teeth the most?  

What type of accurate experiment can I do to see which soda decays teeth the most?  

answers 0:I have tried using real teeth to see if the teeth will shrink over time. I measured the teeth for three weeks and still the teeth did not shrink.My method did not work. Any suggestions on what I should do? I need a testable experiment ASAP! Dental professionals pleaseanswers 1:Try the experiment using egg shells. Here is a link that may help. http://www.ehow.com/how_2192676_eggs-as-dental-hyg...answers 2:Hard boiled eggs!! The following is a link from ehow and how its done. http://www.ehow.com/how_2192676_eggs-as-dental-hyg...Watch this video if you'd like to see the demonstration done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd......answers 3:I'm not a dental expert, but soda won't really "shrink" the teeth.Try something thin, made of ! the same material as your teeth.For instance, get a raw egg, and multiple glasses of various sodas. Drop the eggs into each one, and let them sit for a month or so. The longer, the better. Since eggs are made of the same kind of materials as your teeth (Calcium), the effect is similar to how it could wear down your enamel on your teeth over time.Hope this helps....answers 4:This is just an idea? Can you try different brands of soda on the same piece of rusted steal...to see the effect of it on Rust...which maybe considered the same as decay? Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment