111

Wednesday 8 July 2020

question for guys: do you do housework or cooking?

Pasquale Pollet: housework sometimes and cooking never specially when i lived alone

Anibal Scheid: both i live alone

Cole Desher: ITS HARD TO CONTROL SOMETIMES I DON'T EVEN REALIZE I'M DOING IT

Bethanie Menden: Yer I do both

Elaina Adolfson: That he wont convince you to let it go..~*

Shaunta Paap: A bit of both

Oscar Wieland: nothing

Estrella Northway: Yes I do both, I guess you can say I'm house broken.

Sharron Salin: Somtimes you can live with it .

Woodrow Neyman: Housework.I cannot cook.

Armando Somes: I do everything. I'm single, so I need to survive on my own.

Laveta Fathy: nothing is something

Dick Baumgarten: I do housework, I like to live clean, I also cook and love to make special dishes, I consider myself a good cook, have been doing both for years.I also do yard work and laundry, keeps me fit.

Joni Ziak: that your picture is ugly.

Azzie Trembly: I am married, and cook and clean,! My specialty is washing and folding.

Francis Stickle: Sunlight

King Bringle: Neither.

Torrie Weissenbach: restless leg syndrome

Kenneth Blacker: Peace

Stormy Beliard: Im not wearing socks

Ulrike Hert: I bet he's afraid of a spider.

Christiane Cattano: I told my husband I will call him but never did cause I'm spending my time here at Y/A and I can't get away

Dana Russian: i'm single i do bothi like to cook thoughhate cleaning

Jose Calaycay: i live with 3 guys and 2 girls and the guys do allll of the cleaning and cooking. the girls just sleep all day

Arnoldo Budzynski: My boyfriend (8 years) vacuumes about 5 times a week, mops the floors, cleans the toilet. I don't like the way he folds laundry, but he puts it away.I do dishes, he will put them away. Sometimes I can't find them, but that's OK.He is not a good cook, he CANNOT multitask in the kitchen. And he will make 5 starches in one meal. He's the GREATEST, had t! o kiss a lot of frogs to get this one......Show more

Dar! rin Hixenbaugh: It could be something the professionals call "restless leg syndrome"

Ronnie Sardi: yep...my wife would go on strike if i didn't help out

Matt Gerdeman:

Elvin Mannheimer: Nothing , in the end he always wins.

Gaynell Pizzaro:

Walter Scordino: yes

Robt Heemstra: I hate doing housework, but that is just because I am lazy.I love cooking though. It is awesome to cook. I always cook for me and my roommates. Its quite amazing.

Deangelo Marchak: u've been a member of answers since may 2007

Mohamed Szollosi: The apocalypse.

Pam Rampadarat: Your pic is ugly

Flor Lizardi: A man's work is never done at my house! I live alone...happily! I must admit that during winter time, I eat out about 90% of the time. Summer time I cook on the grill most everyday.

Sherita Gallati: Gwar is from Antartica

Arleen Bussing: Natural disasters

Marti Declue: god.

Dorris Homola: i like cooking if the ingred! ients are set out for me because i m LAZY....but i do chores everyday and i dont mind that much

Jade Ohno: nah man that's what my mum is for :)

Alberto Kozub: Being out of a job.

Lynn Mctier: no

Jimmie Doerfler: i do house work an cook once in a while but not a great cook

No comments:

Post a Comment