111

Thursday 16 July 2020

OBSESSED WITH FOOD, helppp ?

Natalya Sydney: A wise person once said that food sometimes revolves on whether or not you love to buy a lot of things, or not buy a lot of things, and how cheap you really are. If you love to buy things, usually you are more into that stuff, but if you are more obsessed with food, that means to me that you might be kind of cheap or you just don't care about having a ton of stuff, and thus that makes you more happy. I'm more of a not buyer. I buy stuff during Christmas, and Halloween mostly, and than the rest of the year I don't buy much. Food is good though I wouldn't say I'm obsessed. Though if you put food right in front me, it does become hard to resist if it's good food. I can easily avoid food, but once people put food in front of me, that's the real problem I have. And I do have food on me, but I am around 170s.So, if you don't want to keep on eating food like anything, go buy more stuff. Than, also you won't have as much money to buy as much food!...Show more

Lavelle Viveiros: Food is epic. Get more of it. But be careful not to eat too much and get fat like I did. But hey, I have Crohn's... I lose all the weight I gain almost instantly. :PSuggestions:-Velveta Shells n Cheese (microwavable cups)-Saltine Crackers (being serious)-Salad with provolone cheese and croutons-Apples -Don't drink soda.. Go with Powerade/Gatorade and maybe Kool-Aid (:...Show more

Mitchell Pickens: Food can be like a drug. If you obsess about it and aren't a chef, maybe it's distracting you from another issue. You can control the eating of food, other problems not so much. If you aren't eating right or enough, the cravings could be a way of your mind telling you the body doesn't have critical nutrients. Rule out any medical problems first, then look at your mental state and life.

Rona Espalin: It's goood... Keep exercise in mind as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment