111

Friday 10 July 2020

So who in basketball entertains you more?

Leann Villalta: Luke Walton and Kwame Brown! I miss those tandem, they're fun to watch! LOL

Imogene Neiswander: This is most entertaining not BEST.My list in order1. Gilbert arenas( habachi-Swagger like no other,Amazing buzzer beater 3's, Extremely clutch, Gets to the rim whenever he feels like it. 37 inch vertical. Windmill dunking PG Dropped 60 pts on kb24...Great at getting steal and leading the break. 2.Wade( Amazing athelete, dunks out of nowhere and blocks lots of shots.)3.Kobe( He makes Christians use the F word)4. Lebron( Amazing dunks and shot blocks.)5. Jamal crawford> ( I love his shake and bake move,Amazing tricks.)...Show more

Loriann Carrigan: D-Wade because when he goes off, he's got 40 before you blink. Plus have you seen his sick plays

Jinny Dronen: the most entertaing player in the game is lebron. im not even a big fan of lebron considering im a pistons fan and hate the cavs but seriously tho....hes fun to watch. i honestly think that ! if he wasnt so unselfish he could drive the ball to the rim on every possession and either score or get fouled. he can totally take over games. its crazy

Tosha Tawney: Michael Jordan's highlights..

Norris Rosener: D wade and lebron james

Maria Devenney: I'm gonna say Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul entertain me the most with there skills. Crawford is very impressive with the crossover moves, I'm surprised he isn't an elite player yet. I would say Lebron but I don't want to lie, the only thing I like to see him do is dunk, besides that he's pretty boring. I don't know, driving to the basket and getting "fouled" just slows the game down and makes it boring.

Tobie Oshea: Definetly air Jordan you can tell by his dunks especially.

Tobie Oshea: LeBron James!

Peter Lapoint: Dwyane Wade and LeBron James are entertaining basketball players.But Candace's titz entertain me too.

Tijuana Tatsak: i think the most entertaing player in the NBA is Manu G! inobili

Jodie Capella: Kobe or Baron Davis u never know ! wat they would do in a fast break situation or in a 1 on 2 situation (them being the 1)

Dexter Gold: lebronmo williamsdelonte west

Rhett Kaines: melolebronbillups=Phelp me out plz:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200906......Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment