111

Monday 20 July 2020

Different types of board games?

Dana Russian: Different Board Games

Kara Tabian: Jason T. hit the big categories. I would only add a couple on the modern side.Set Collection (Lost Cities, Schotten Totten/Battle Line, Bohnanza)Area Control (Twilight Struggle, El Grande, Samurai)

Chris Rosenkranz: For "classic" board games I'd include:Roll and Move (Candyland, Chutes and Ladders)Simulation (Monopoly, Life)Strategy (Chess, Go)Wargames (Diplomacy, Axis & Allies)Party/Family (Taboo, Cranium)If you include a more modern thought process on boardgames I'd add:Resource Management (Settlers of Catan, Puerto Rico)Cooperative (Knizia's Lord of the Rings, Shadows over Camelot)Abstract (Blokus, Ingenious)Miniatures (Heroscape, Memoir '44)Collectible (HeroClix, Magic: the Gathering)Auction (Medici, Modern Art)Tile Laying/Modular game board (Carcassonne, Zombies!!)...Show more

Bernadette Roel: Let me add word games like scrabble to the list.

Shaun Rapkowicz: You should check out Board Game Geek! .This is the list they have as far as Game Categories:http://www.boardgamegeek.com/browser.php?itemtype=...

Jeannine Vassie: This Site Might Help You.RE:Different types of board games?I'm creating a questionnaire to find about about board games and peoples opinions. I'm kinda stuck on thinking of different types of board games I could list in one of my questions.I've thought of puzzle and trivia.If anyone could suggest any more I would be very grateful....Show more

Branden Round: Stop wasting your time for playing games when you can play games and be paid for it. Be the one of the game testers and start earning money from something that makes you happy. Visit http://tinyurl.com/k84l7x6 , become a game tester today and get paid to play video games.

Caryl Mclaen: Types Of Board Games

No comments:

Post a Comment