111

Tuesday 21 July 2020

What is a good halloween custome that has a board game theme?

David Boehler: Colonol mustard from clue! or a rubiks cube...

Cody Shimko: The Monopoly Guy, top and white mustache, etc.

Simona Bulwinkle: mrs peacock from clue, any of the characters from candy land would be amazing!!, the guy from operation lol,world of warcraft board game character,ants in the pants guy! lol again, omg be a hungry hippoe! or be one of the pieces from chess (queen,rook,etc), dress yourself u p as the board from twister!

Gabriel Realmuto: I thought about Miss Scarlet from Clue

Madie Strople: How about going as a chess piece? Sorry, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Dexter Gold: I was a twister mat one year. I took a twister mat and made it into a dress....it was really cute! I made mine short so that it'd be sexy for a college party. But the mat is really big so you could make it longer if you wanted.Or you could make it short and wear leggings and heals with it.I made a purse out of the spinner for the game.I know ! this isn't a "character" but its still cute i think!...Show more

Shamika Schools: As far as the songs go, I went on iTunes and just put in the word "Game" but most of the songs that came up were not familiar to me How many characters are in the game Clue? How about a question from the Head of the Class How much money do you get when you go straight past Go in Monopoly

Debora Soliani: dress in grey and have 4 little red pegs protruding from your back and go as Battleship

No comments:

Post a Comment