111

Sunday 26 July 2020

what do you think of the name Addison May Craft?

Lu Tiner: Addison is a really cool name its unusal so your child probably wont share it with anyone they know

Myriam Hetjonk: its nice

Alisia Sutphen: I agree, Adeline May Craft would be gorgeous.Addison is a surname and masculine boy's name meaning "Son of Adam". Son. Not daughter. It's ridiculously masculine.[Edit] Emilia May Craft is very lovely and feminine. Far better than the masculine, Addison. The nickname Mimi is totally adorable....Show more

Clifford Gombos: BQ (BONUS QUESTION) what do you think of the name emilia may craft? Nicknames: Mimi, Emmi, Lea.

Patricia Dornbos: Very cute! :)

Hans Sachetti: I think Adeline May Craft would be prettier =)EDIT: Emilia May Craft is very nice!

Romana Stiman: I don't care for Addison at all for a girl. Addison is masculine and the name of a disease. May is a nice middle name though.

Danette Slotnick: I like Addison for a little girl, but not for a name for a 30 year old woman. I like! the name Emma Maye Craft.

Alexandria Popik: I like the name Addison, Im not crazy about May though. Together they sound nice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment