111

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Do girls care if a guy plays video games?

Hye Caulley: well i guess it depends on the girl..most wouldn't care...i sit around with me boyfriend for hours on end playing Halo Reach and Modern Warfare

Shane Getler: you would be able to besides be taught this now: ladies choose all of a guy's interest to be on them. There are some ladies who choose to play video games; yet maximum women are not that fascinated and don't choose to compete with those video games. a similar is real of fellows and activities. maximum women folk people are not that lots into activities; so it bothers them while a guy is glued to the television, looking at soccer or basketball. women people see this as opposition. i be attentive to it sounds whack to you, yet it incredibly is the way it is....Show more

Marion Wieboldt: I love if my guy plays video games.... I'll find it's only a problem if the following happens:a) he never lets me play with him and when he does, he worries too much about kicking my butt instead of helping me t! o be better [I love video games, I just never have the time for them :(] b) If I can dress up in sexy lingerie, stand in front of the tv and have him NOT pause the game to come screw me, we have an issue (mind you; not to abuse the power, but it's sometimes a necessary thing). c) It completely takes over our love/sex life. If the above isn't violated, then game on for me! :P...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment