111

Tuesday 16 June 2020

I have a key...(POLL!)?

Dwight Siniard: plese email me at amwwitzel@gmail.com

Delphine Cajka: There are no "good" to die young. Just people, who are fortunate or unfortunate.

Cody Shimko: no.pop

Ileen Oshell: no and pop

Nannie Kasee: At the end of the day fame isn't a nice thing to get into, I have no idea why all these people are dying so young, but I'm pretty sure being famous has something to do with it.

Marjory Stromme: Nope. lol But its pretty cool. ;D Pop. ...Show more

Reginald Maxi: Ours uses propane, but we don't bar b que much.

Cornelius Thornborrow: No, it was wrong to quit softball. It's not about you, it's a team effort. Yes, you can play softball and study too. High school is more enjoyable when you are involved in school activities. Be a leader not a complainer.My daughter experienced a lot of unfair things in high school (yes, there are many unfair things). She graduated last year and doesn't regret anything. Good luck and enj! oy high school!...Show more

Wilfredo Muldoon: Yeah! That is one sweet-@ss key. But I keep it.METAL!!!(Starts banging head)

Azalee Ahrendes: OMG! it's the key to your dream world. Don't let the trolls get it. Pop

Hipolito Rightmire: That's a sexy key.METAL! :D

Damaris Weiler: Yes, it's my house key.Pop.

Nelly Kikuchi: Can anyone tell me why people (famous) beautiful,rich NICE..decent people..are killing them self..just today i heard about cassy johnson taking a overdose and dying..It makes me so sad because for instance if someone who was living in the UK and on benefits or something..i can understand why they would kill themselves..but this makes no sense.. and makes me kinda sad that the good die young :C...Show more

Roland Stampley: Nope , you threw it you get it . Pop .

Debora Soliani: the key looks cool. and metal

Vernon Martorana: NoPoll: Mmmmm.... a little of both, but more of a pop fan n_n

Sol Bayn: Pop...first pa! rt wuz confuzzleing

Sheree Hipwell: how much are you wil! ling to pay?poll: pop

Teodoro Lamond: I would dive for it given the chance that it's the key to your heart.But the key to your lingerie drawer is a pretty close second. XD

Tyrone Disanti: My mom doesn't blame me when I was the only one getting yelled at while busting my *** off and being told to focus when nobody else was doing well. How fair is that!

Carolynn Testani: Well I am going into high school this fall. And I am going into the well known academy. And this past softball season my coach was an *** and so was the assistant coach. So one game I didn't feel good and the night before the assitant shot his mouth off at me while I was busting my *** catching while his daughter complained on second base. And we lost, so I told my mom to tell them I won't be back. And I don't plan to play softball in college. Was I right to give it up for high school to study more with my school work and get a good scholarship? And should I give it a try?...Show more

! Maurice Breuning: Hellz yea, it was the key to my heart, betch.

Corrinne Ruozzo:

Burt Cheevers: Please don't throw it away, it's the key to my heart ;)Metal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment