111

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Is MAC makeup good makeup?

Rick Duchane: Every time i buy MAC it breaks in my makeup bag. I like Chanel.Mark by Avon is really good. Pur Minerals. Clinique.

Gilberto Cratin: I have oily skin as well. I find that Laura Mercier, found in Sephora, is the best brand with skin products well suited for oily skin. I'm not a powder fan either, but without it I'd be the girl with the shine reflecting off her face in every ther photo. To avoid that chalky look try translucent powder. Unfortunately nothing is better at concealing oiliness than powder, which often requires a touch up mid-day. It sucks, but I've accepted the annoyance for it is well worth the result of masking my excess oil.I don't know much about MAC - I feel like each high end makeup brand has their specialty. With MAC it's their eyeshadow and lipglosses. Dior the eyeliner and mascaras, estee lauder concealer & blush, laura mercier foundation & sephora brand for powder. (this is based on my personal opinion)...Show more

Bethany Bl! ocker: Yes, Mac is a good make-up brand but their face products can make you break it, but luckily you can return used products thanks to their great costumer policy.So try out their liquid foundation, if it breaks you out or just doesn't work for you, you can return it.My favourite products from MAC are their lipsticks, I love love love them. I love their eyeshadows too but I don't get to wear them often. I love their blushes too but sadly they break me out, bummer because they have so many colours....Show more

Curtis Josef: I have the same problem with makeup so I went and decided to try MAC. Works amazingly. Try the Studio Fix Fluid. If you go by any MAC store they will match your skin and give you the shade that best suits your complexion. Also, just a recommendation- If your skin starts to get shiny/oily after you put on makeup, just use a Rice paper oil blot sheet. That will get rid of the extra oil....Show more

Coleman Petropoulos: Mac is really good, esp! ecially for eye and lip products. But for foundation i would u! se bare minerals or clinique.

Fannie Collingwood: It's okay but not the best by a long shot. I'm a huge Dior makeup fan, they have THE most amazing cosmetics, but if you have oily skin try BareMinerals or a mineral based product. Look at Sephora (sephora.com)(btw Mineral foundation doesn't necessarily mean it has to be in powder form)...Show more

Gale Hartt: MAC Studio end Stick Concealer (under eye circles) MAC Studio fix initiating (effective initiating) MAC Monogram Pressed Powder (bronzer) MAC Creme based Eye shadows (an excellent number of hues) MAC Fluid Line eyliner MAC Primer

Micah Schwarcz: The order of quality is: clothing store makeup (those crappy clothing stores that try to sell you lipgloss too), drugstore makeup (the stuff you would buy from Longs), makeup store brand makeup (MAC brand, Sephora brand), and then designer makeup. Designer makeup doesn't mean it's expensive (though it can be) or that it was "designed", it means it was made by a! cosmetic brand that specializes in and is good at making makeup. Dior is my favorite. Using a MAC foundation would be better than using one from a drugstore brand, but I definitely suggest Dior foundation. I use Diorskin Nude in shade 023, and it's fantastic -- it's light and creamy, doesn't make my skin oily at all. It spreads easily and doesn't look like you have stuff caked on your face. Good luck, hope I helped,jackie...Show more

Asa Soho: MAC is really good. so i think yes u should use it.MAC will last a long time. so if u ask some one at the MAC store, they will highly recommened.you dont have anything to lose. maybe it will be good on your skin. but im just saying, it will.hope i helped....Show more

Olen Penhallurick: Yes MAC is great! but for foundations i suggest trying out samples first before hand because some people break out from MAC foundations like me :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment