111

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Which grind rail should I get?

Cecil Derenzi: I looked at both and both would be an awesome choice. I would get the element flatbar though because the actual rail is wider which well help for more stable grinds and make it possible to do nose/tail slides and 50-50's. The feature I like about the fresh park rail is that it's custom adjustable you can adjust it any height you want between 10 and 19 inches. If both of these rails were combined it would be an epic grid rail. But my choice would be the element. One thing not to do when buying grinding rails is not to buy one under $50 unless you have tried it before. I bought one for $40 total and it has absolutely no stability, it broke 2 times, and I regret getting it. Make sure to get an adjustable one because your style will always change....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment