111

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Advantages/Disadvantages of a Motorcycle?

Rachell Meese: Actually harder to ride. There is a technique called countersteering, which involves turning in the opposite direction you want to go. The first time I tried this, it scared the crap out of me. Imagine wanting to go left, but you have to turn right.That being said, motorcycles are great as they are easy on your wallet with it's great MPG, they are fun to ride, and you can lane-split in traffic which is awesome.Check out my car:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DcG5bq79K4

Todd Stogner: As long as you aren't stupid and try to pop wheelies and race, they aren't any more dangerous than a car. In a car you are restricted to the space between you, the windscreen and the steering wheel whereas on a bike, you can come off which is much safer than in a car, if your a wearing protection.

Davida Gisriel: Ok so advantages... Great mpg... Cheap insurance... Cheap tax... Personal... Fun... Great experience... Looks great... Easy to manuoevure... Better in traff! ic... Disadvantages... Very dangerous... That's about it... Oh and very cold in the rain or on winter days...

Olen Penhallurick: motorcycle is a thrill a car is a necessity

Carolin Southers: Advantages:FunLooksPriceValue Fuel EconomyTravelling time Disadvantages:Not so fun in the rainMore risk if involved in an accident with another vehicle. Although danger is different, I have come off at over 100kph on a motorbike and walked away injury free, and I've also seen people hit a tree in a car at 70kph and died. I am never going to enjoy cars as much as I love motorbikes :)...Show more

Hunter Osterberger: This is a bit general, there is a huge difference in motorcycles. I have 2 bikes and one gets 60 mpg and costs 75 $ a year to insure and my other bike get 40mpg and costs 1600$ a year for insurance. My car costs less per mile to own than one of my bikes and it has a roof,air. heat and I Can pick up groceries with it. I drive a motorcycle because I Love it , n! ot to save money. Where I Iive a motorcycle is secondary trans! portation due to weather.

Mildred Pombo: I was definitely in the same boat as you. I was really confused if I should buy a used car for college or upgrade to a bigger motorcycle. But since gas prices are supposed to go to $5.00 a gallon I'm just gonna go for a new bike. I really wish I had a car though just because they're more convenient. If I could list all the advantages/disadv or pros and cons it would look like this.Pros:Fun Easy to maintainCheaper to refillManeuverableCreates a good conversation with peopleCould meet people like you in college who own a bikeCheaper parking or even free parkingFunCons:Harder to take girls out on a dateCan't make out like you could in a truck or carWeather (doesn't matter if you're going to college in AZ haha)Exposed to the elements?I can't think of that many disadvantages besides the girls. But hell some girls think motorcycles are so attractive. Most the girls I like though don't really care for motorcycles. You could buy a chea! p bike now and try and save up for a cheap car in college. But thats a little crazy haha. Good Luck man whatever your decision is....Show more

Sharee Doak: I think you answered your own question. But if you are close to the college have you ever thought about converting the truck to run on another Fuel source. Propane or bio-Diesel or ethanol depending on the engine. With Propane the down side is some local or state laws may require you to park outside.

Sonya Volcko: if you get a 250cc then the insurance full coverage is $168 a year so its cheap and about being dangerous its not the bike its the rider .. oh and the bigger engine ones can get the same miles as a car but the 250 can get avg. 70 mpg

Corrinne Ruozzo: Yup, pretty dangerous.How about no ac or heating. Hard to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment