111

Thursday 6 February 2020

BOOK HELP! BOOK HELP ! BOOK HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

answers1:With A Silent Companion, by Florida Town. It's the true story
of a young Irish girl who disguises herself as a man in order to go to
university and become a doctor. She succeeds, then joins the army.
Google up Dr. James Barry to get more background. The book is short,
interesting and an easy read.
answers2:Believe it or not The Hobbit. It's only like 175 pages long
and is really interesting in my opinion.
answers3:Try "Miracle in the Andes". It's not to long, and it's a
fascinating story about a rugby team who's plane crashed in the Andes
mountains. They survived for 72 days before getting help. Very famous
story.
answers4:I'm same grade :DAnyway, some pretty amazing books I've read
lately are:The Outsiders - SE Hinton 180 pgs.Keys To The Kingdom: Lord
Sunday - Garth Nix around 200 pgs.The Ranger's Apprentice: Erak's
Ransom - Anthony F. around 200 pgs.Iqbal - ? around 150 pgs.Drums,
Girls, and Dangerous Pie - Jordan SonnenblickThe Foreshadowing and The
UninvitedAnyway, there are lots of amazing books..I'll include some
links with other books to check out...Hope you read your book
:Dhttp://www.teenreads.com/http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/search/?keywor...http://community.indigo.ca/toptens/New-Hot-Books-T...EDIT:
Sorry, I didn't read that it has to be NF. Try the Guinness World
Records Books, or the Ask Me Why Encyclopedia's..They count,
right?...Show more
answers5:Animorphs ************
answers6:A reasonable few- I cannot throw them away. As many as I can
learn. I love books- I could love to have adequate to fill a kind of
partitions manufactured from simply books. I do not rather purchase
luxurious books- I frequently get them moment hand from Ebay or
charity stores. My favorite ebook is Howls Moving Castle- it's witty,
I adore the characters and on the grounds that it's so acquainted to
me now- it's comforting so I learn it whilst I am sick or feeling
down. I recognize its type of a child ebook however I feel its
beautiful. Boudica - Dreaming the Serpent by way of Manda Scott. I
have learn the opposite 3 and that is the final one. I love this
sequence and I cannot wait to get a replica. Fantasy- I identical to
to break out from this international for a whilst and overlook
approximately the dangerous or even the well of this existence adn do
not forget what it could be like someplace else. If I desired to be
trained approximately the truth of this international or existence
then I would simply watch the scoop....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment