111

Monday 11 May 2020

I have a question about my handheld scanner?

Ronny Dorge: I have a similar model, Pro-84, with which I have had the same problem. If you press it, it activates the secondary use of the numerical buttons (and others) and lets you use those programs. The bank select button, # 6 on my model lets you choose the bank. First. press it untiI all bank numbers are showing. Then, hit it once to show Bank 1.Hope this answers your question! Also, I wish to ask you a question. Where have you found your frequencies? I live near Wilkes-Barre/Scranton PA and would like to find a book "railside guide" like in Canada and was hoping to find an answer with you, a pro railfan, you see, I just started railfaning 2 years ago and found some frequencies online, but not reputable. I came across a clip on YOutube of this Canadian Railfanner who has a Trackside guide and said the US had one and I couldnt find it. I hope you can help. If you have a book, can I have the ISBN and title please? Just use the additional details button to answer. Tha! nks....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment