111

Tuesday 26 May 2020

Early Childhood Special Education Teachers?

Marcelina Schossow: sure, yet...In maximum situations you desire a 4 twelve months degree to be a undeniable Ed instructor so my wager is that at a similar time as the two twelve months degree would qualify you to be lead instructor in an afternoon care middle in long island (i anticipate it incredibly is the place Niagara is) I.m unsure purely what the extra training would get you. i'd touch the college and ask very particular questions. that's which you'll be an Assistant to a undeniable Ed instructor....Show more

Donald Caravalho: I am going into Special Education, and was advised by a current sp. ed. teacher/mentor NOT to go into Early Childhood Special Education, the job outlook is not very good at all. I am planning on getting my K-12 SP. ED degree and hopefully working with K-4th grade. My advice is to find a local special education teacher and get to know him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment