111

Monday 10 August 2020

Poll: Would you pay to use this site?

Zora Mazzie: I'm pretty sure that I would fall off one of those. 8)

Lawanna Livsey: no

Chauncey Williama: I rarely ask a serious question on Answers. If I really have a question, I usually would prefer to look it up myself. To answer you, no. I would not.

Tyler Burkman: I kinda like this web site but i would not pay. this is just to like talk about stuff and ask a few questions its kinds relaxing i wound not pay for this tho...

Dick Maisenbacher: Nope. I'm too broke to pay for ANY site. :P

Adelle Weight: Where are the songs?

Michal Semple: LOL: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l51zbxkWXB1qcyi5...

Frank Gazaway: quite unsafe while on the road...wat do u think...?

Blaine Connett: Hell no.

Emeline Albracht: no way

Daria Verfaillie: *Argh* when are they gonna stop with that crap?

Nikki Sypult: No way. I don't like Y!A THAT much.

Misty Vagle: If I had money growing on my tree in my backyard. Then yes.O! therwise, it's such a nice resource to have for free! That would be rude to make me pay, because I wouldn't get as many answers because alot of people would stop using it because of the cost.

Brian Marquina: Lmao. That looks so fun.People already sit still for 8 hours a day in offices.They should have one of these.I don't see anything wrong with it.People's legs will eventually crampand they'll have to walk sometime...I'd hope?...Show more

Marhta Teahan: I'm poor 0.05 cent?

Curt Broadhead: No, I wouldn't pay. I'd just be sad and go through withdrawal.

Clemente Schoeck: No

Hubert Jestes: Hells to the no, I wouldn't pay. Yahoo should be paying me.

Rebbecca Sorkin: I just wanted to note that the top members comment at the bottom of the page was highly astute:"Honestly when was the last time ABC was willing to answer a question from a 15 year old girl when she asks, "Am I pregnant?" Not too often I think. Or when a 300 pound girl wants to kn! ow where she could go to find someone to help her commit suici! de. I said Denmark! Or even offering advice on the proper care and feeding of the people someone has locked up in her cellar."...Show more

Cassidy Pangrazio: another problem solved, another problem created.It does have potential for the elderly though it looks a little risky.

Antone Bual: BW and Jili-I think your checks have been garnished to pay for the new Drive-thru liposuction clinic. Sorry about that.

Rickey Vrieze: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_HKMrk75fg

Terresa Tsasie: Umm..with all of my valuable knowledge and insight into the important men's health issues (please note TC status)..I really think Y!A should put me on the payroll.For instance, just this morning, a guy wanted to know how long it will take to stretch his beanus if he uses a 2 liter coke bottle on it. So of course, I told him to wear it 24/7 and size up in pants and get a bigger pair of manties too. I mean, a Dr. would charge you an office visit for this kind of priceless advi! ce....Show more

May Stands: I wouldn't

Justin Casten: Hahaha.

Charlotte Bryar: No

Nestor Klan: i wouldn't pay to use any site

Hilde Heskett: Where can I pick one up? Legs are over-rated. ;)

Esteban Faggett: http://www.myspace.com/citynoisetheband

Nicolas Cooley: I wouldnt pay anything

Floyd Labuda: wowanother reason for other ppl to call us " lazy americans"

Marna Liddie: no.

Bo Perham: Sick! No way would I pay. I can barely afford groceries, let alone some advice from trolls! LOL. I do get some good advice on here, but if it was not free, I think I'd just trust my instincts a littler more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment