111

Monday 16 September 2019

Trying to cancel membership in Genealogy Archives.com. None of the websites they list are ones that cancel.?

answers1: true I cannot find option to cancel. Others report no
cancellation number given and no stoppage of billing. Bad site, bad
search mechanisms. WE ALL WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CANCEL
answers2: Archives.com Cancel
answers3: I would like to cancel Genealogy Archives - Thank you. Maureen Sabin
answers4: I have canceled this the day after I went on line. I have
two charges of $7.95. Please credit my Account for that amount of
$15.90. I am on a strict budget due to no work. This is the second
time I email you people.
answers5: I am trying to cancel membership. The numbers that I have
called have directed me to Volkswagon. This is a nightmare. Anyone
have any advice on how to cancel the membership?
answers6: Typed cancel membership in Genealogy Archives into search
engine and came up with two possibilities. 1. there is the following
question you can click on:- I want to cancel my free trial or change
billing options. the folloeing is the response: <br>
Genealogy Archives currently offers only one membership option. Your
membership entitles you to an entire year of unlimited access for only
$39.95 - an average of only $3.33 per month. This price is
significantly lower than competitor sites, some of which charge as
much as $300 per year. If you elect to keep your membership, you'll be
charged only $39.95 each year to ensure uninterrupted access (don't
worry, we'll email you first). <br>
If you would like to keep your keep your membership for only the first
year and not be billed for any future renewals, please Contact
Customer Support and specify that you'd like to decline any future
renewals. <br>
To cancel a free trial membership, please complete our Cancel
Membership form. Please note: You are allowed only 1 free trial
membership, so if you cancel you will not be eligible for another one.
You will also lose all access to Genealogy Archives database of
records, as well as the community forum, family tree software, and any
records you've saved or uploaded to the website. <br>
If you wish to keep your free trial but change something else with
your billing options, please open a support ticket with your request.
<br>
<br>
<br>
The other thing I saw was at the bottom of the screen, it looked like
a contact us type thing said if your question didn't appear above to
click there. <br>
<br>
If neither of these work, contact your credit card co. and advise them
that you did not authorize the charges from Genealogy Archives.
answers7: I want to cancel Genealogy Archives - closed Bank acc't.
answers8: I to have wantedto cancel my membership but to no avail. I
will contact my credit card and stop payment. Might be that is the
answer.
answers9: go to 'contact us' at the bottom. Then there is a link to
the form to cancel. I just cancelled mine and got an email
confirmation.
answers10: This Site Might Help You. <br>
<br>
RE: <br>
Trying to cancel membership in Genealogy Archives.com. None of the
websites they list are ones that cancel.? <br>
Who can I contact to cancel membership in Genealogy Archives.com?
None of their websites provide that information.

No comments:

Post a Comment