111

Monday 14 October 2019

tell me the best acting classes in los angeles?

answers1: I have a degree in acting, and I have taken many classes in
Los Angeles. The classes in Los Angeles were much more helpful. That
being said, it might be different if you went to a school like USC
that has a much better film program then the school I went to, which
was mostly theater. Yes, it's still acting, but there is a difference.
I think the reason I found the classes in Los Angeles better is that
that's all they were. In college, I would have to take all sorts of
other classes and I was not focused on just acting, and I was not
immersed in the Los Angeles acting scene either. <br>
<br>
Of all the classes I have take in Los Angeles, the one that I would
recommend would be The Acting Corps. They have a five-day-a-week "Boot
Camp" program that is great. Then they have a second "Boot Camp" after
they, and then it goes on from there. Check them out!
answers2: Acting class is a very personal experience, and choosing the
right acting class for you is tough - as I don't know you... try
getting advice on a personal basis from former Los Angeles talent
agent Terry Lichtman ... <br>
www.caryn.com/acting/resources/acting_...

No comments:

Post a Comment