111

Monday 28 October 2019

"Fearless art is great art" - what does she mean?

answers1: "Art is anything you can get away with". - Andy Warhol.
answers2: yes I agree I know so many artists who start out free and
then their work is bought and they start to please others and fear
their own creativity becasue of the possibility of people not liking
their work. <br>
<br>
There is an expression "Freedom is just another word for nothing left
to lose" It takes some courage to remain that free when you get given
something to lose like peoples respect for you fame and money. Have
you noticed that bands are usually vibrant wen on the way up and then
they get stale and formulaic' samey'. <br>
<br>
I decided at one point that I was never again goignto make a living
out of something I love doing because it has always spoiled the
integrity of it for me. (Love here being the opposite of fear)
answers3: What is art ? (the question closed a bit quick elsewhere.) <br>
Something pleasing to the eye which encourages the mind to contemplate on. <br>
It would seem fearless art is what the individual sees in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment