111

Monday 11 November 2019

What is your daily makeup and hair routine?do you add accessories?

answers1: Makeup: <br>
<br>
-L'Occitane Ultra Matte Face Fluid or Avene Emulsion Lotion. <br>
-Spray Skindinavia No More Shine 4 times and allow it to dry. <br>
-Illamasqua Matt or Larenim Invisi-Pore. <br>
-Bourjois Matte Minerals Mousse or Buff'd Cosmetics Mineral Concealing
foundation (sometimes though skip either of these and just use the
invisipore) <br>
-Terra Firma Cosmetics Hocus Pocus undereye concealer. <br>
-Blush and illuminating dust. <br>
-Translucent finishing powder (mattify! ultra, meow cosmetics top cat,
jurlique rose or tarte micronized clay) <br>
-Tightline with black waterproof gel then do subtle thin lines to top
lids (i don't wear eyeshadow daily), curl lashes, apply black
waterproof mascara. <br>
-Fill in brows with Smashbox Brow Tech To Go. <br>
-Reapply Skindinavia and allow it to dry. <br>
-Origins Underwear for Lips followed by either lipstain/tint or long
wear lip color/cream. On lazier days just tinted lip balm or gloss
instead. <br>
<br>
Hair: <br>
<br>
I wash it every other day. I work big sexy hair through damp roots
before heat protection spray. Blow dry with my hanaair. Brush after
and part hair/side bangs to the left most days. Sometimes do the
parting and make a headband braid from the middle to the left. Other
days wear it back in a high loose ponytail. Sometimes make waves. <br>
<br>
Accessories: <br>
<br>
I don't generally wear much jewelry or acessories. I don't like the
feel. Just wear my plain diamond stud earrings and my
wedding/engagement rings.
answers2: I just realized how simple I am. <br>
<br>
1. Brush teeth. <br>
2. Rinse face. <br>
3. Brush hair. <br>
4. Put on chapstick if my lips are dry. <br>
<br>
That's my routine. If I have a blemish on my face I might dab a dot of
concealer on it, but other than that I'm pretty much au natural. I
just don't personally like the very made up & polished look. <br>
<br>
This does not look attractive to me:
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/database/katewinslet/kate_winslet300.jpg
<br>
<br>
But this does: http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/04/16/1/27/273571/4ca2bf437534d22e_4nokatew.jpg
<br>
<br>
Edit: As for accessories, if I'm going to wear them, it's usually my
favorite locket necklace and butterfly ring.
answers3: Mine: dermis: First I moist my dermis with the intention to
place some sparkling & sparkling cream.. after that I wash it off
needless to say.. and then I save on with on some moisturizer so as
that my dermis does not stay dry. now and returned whilst i don't have
sparkling & sparkling cream then I merely use oil-unfastened cleansing
soap.. i locate that it helps extra appropriate then the cream itself.
makeup: relies upon on the the day truly and what i'm doing. yet
maximum days I merely pass to random places like park, cinema,
determining to purchase blah blah. I frequently save on with on
beginning place, concealer.. and the eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.
now and returned eye shadow as nicely.. yet merely gentle hues like
glittery eco-friendly or some thing.. in spite of the shown fact that
that is totally VERY gentle haha. Hair: frequently I straighten it
down.. yet now and returned I positioned it in a ponytail.. or I
merely positioned it right into a ballerina bun and have an component
fringe.. hehe
answers4: Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, <br>
Pencil eyeliner on lower water line, <br>
Brush hair. My hair is permed straight. <br>
Occasional accessories.
answers5: Here are steps <br>
1 a base compressed power all over your face <br>
Coverage if you get a blemish <br>
2 a little royal ivory pink blush sweaped over your cheek bone <br>
3 a eyeshadow lighter then your skin and a little sparkly <br>
4 Eyeliner on your water line draw from the outer tip of your eye to
the center of your eye <br>
5 a little mascara <br>
6 a lip stain if you play done your eyes a bit <br>
<br>
You could wear....( I think you would look good in red and or purple) <br>
For a date <br>
A dress fitted bodes with flowy bottom very simple or a nice shirt and
skirt <br>
<br>
A trip into town <br>
skinny jeans or a skirt with leggings or tights <br>
With a solid color skirt a flowy flowery top <br>
With a skirt with a print a solid color shirt <br>
Same outfit you would wear to school works too <br>
<br>
School <br>
Skinny jeans with a fun top and earrings OR a necklace to match with
your favorite shoes <br>
<br>
I let my hair be or put in a pony
answers6: Moisturize face <br>
Matte gel <br>
Eyeliner (only sometimes) <br>
Eyeshadow. Mostly champagne with a darker metal color on the outside. <br>
Bronzer <br>
Blush <br>
Mascara. <br>
<br>
Straighten, brush, or curl, depending on the mood. <br>
<br>
Only sometimes.
answers7: - Smashbox Primer <br>
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moiusturizer <br>
- MAC setting powder <br>
- Curl Lashes <br>
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara <br>
-Tightline eyes <br>
- ELF blush in Tickled Pink <br>
- Clear Gloss <br>
[10 min] <br>
<br>
- Brush Hair <br>
- Heat Protectant - Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray <br>
- Loose Waves with Remington Curling Iron <br>
- Hair Spray <br>
[15 min] <br>
<br>
I usually add dangly earrings and if I dont a simple necklace
answers8: Mascara <br>
light line of black liquid liner <br>
chapstick, tinted lip gloss <br>
eye shadow if i have time <br>
my hair is naturally pin straight so its usually just down, somtimes
clipped, or with a braid or something <br>
and a necklace. i never leave without a necklace <br>
and usually simple earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment