111

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Makeup Questionairr?

answers1: I don't try to impress anyone by wearing makeup. However
foundation helps to make my skin tone more even. Then I used blush to
define my cheeks. I add a little brush of neutral shadow followed by
an eyeline pencil. Finally I put on a little lipstick and maybe some
gloss. The final touch is mascara.
answers2: Myself. <br>
I just like to present myself in a good way because people generally
treat you better when you look nice, which makes my day better.
answers3: I can't really sense the emotion in this question.. but it
sounds a little condescending.. but I won't take offense seeing as you
can't correctly spell questionnaire. <br>
But, as for the question itself... I don't wear make-up to impress
anyone.. I wear it because it makes ME feel beautiful.. which
interpreted outwardly makes me more appealing to others.. Seeing as
generally people desire confidence. <br>
<br>
Make-up done correctly can be a master piece just like a piece of
art.. What better canvas than one on your own body.
answers4: I'm not trying to impress anyone. I wear make up because it
enhances my appearance and since I do make up it's how I express
myself. <br>
:)
answers5: well, i love doing makeup. if i didn't, i wouldn't wear it.
and i don't wear it all the time, because i feel i don't need to. so i
guess when i go out at night and stuff i'm tryin to impress boys!!
answers6: yourself <br>
you look good for your self no one else
answers7: no one it i waer makeup when i feel like it
answers8: Everybody. I don't want to seem sloppy or ugly because I
don't take time to cover up anything. And I want to look nice and
presentable.
answers9: Nobody, I try to not look disgusting, which my skin is. It's
unfortunate I need to cover it up...I'm young and with acne, plus
nobody else wears makeup at my age.
answers10: truthfully, i don't find it impressive. It just clogs your
pores and wastes time and money! However, my eyes are really big and i
have found that wearing light eyeliner helps take away from the
bigness. ppl always make fun of me for it but make up helps. I still
don't wear it often though, just like once ever two weeks or so cuz
not all of it washes off so its still there a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment