111

Sunday 15 December 2019

Men only!!! What do you think of Kate Hudson's body?

answers1: Nice pooper.
answers2: I prefer more athletic women. My lover Miyuki from Japan is
a 5'-0.5", 97 pound, 33"/22"/32" dancer who has developed great legs
and butt from her exercises.
answers3: she's a little skinny for my personal tastes, but beautiful though.
answers4: I prefer Ugly Betty. MMMMMMMMMMM Betty AGGHHHHH
answers5: Her body type doesn't turn me on. I like women with hips
and, breasts and butts Having said that if you're naturally slim and
and small breasted that's really sexy too. What's not sexy is if you
are trying hard to achieve a body type that is not naturally yours.
<br>
Edit <br>
You need to know this because it's important that you do; Sexiness is
mental not physical . <br>
What makes a woman sexy is a certain" joie de vie" that she has and
not the size and shape of her body parts. Strippers for instance are
some least sexy women you will ever see in your life ;.Sexual they are
sensual they're not. <br>
Kate Hudsons sexiness comes from her mental attitude not her body parts.
answers6: Men Attracted to her body? Some guys are attracted to her <br>
type of body, some are not. I think she is very pretty, but not what
I'm considering in a partner.
answers7: she looks fine to me
answers8: Her body, yes, yours, gotta see it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment