111

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Are the sideburns back in style?

answers1: I am 32 and have my burns 50's style and rock them all the
time. I do if for myself, not based on whats "in" or popular.
answers2: Yes they are. Rock them. Rock them!!!!11!
answers3: If I like it, and I'm comfortable with it ....ITS IN STYLE !!!
answers4: Only if you like them.
answers5: Nuh...unless you're an Elvis impersonator.
answers6: Hairstyles With Bangs/fringe <br>
<a href="http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-bangs.html"
rel="nofollow"class=Clr-b>http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hair-...</a>
answers7: God I hope not. I'm too old to start something that
shouldn't have existed in the first place.
answers8: When i see side burns on people i want to pull them off =P
answers9: The thought of guys wearing sideburns again makes me want to
shudder. Sorry but was born in the 60's so have had to grow up around
men wearing the silly things. I hope my teenage sons don't want
sideburns. Yuk!
answers10: I've seen a lotta people with them, but I personally think
they're wierd & make the dude look really hairy, I don't like them

No comments:

Post a Comment